welcome to my blog

Welcome to My Blog farah zalikha...hope you all enjoy it..okkk!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

ABOUT ME




My name is Farah Zalikha Binti Ruslan. You can call me farah or ika. I live at Pandan Indah,Kuala Lumpur. I was born at HKL on 16 October 1989. Before I study at UiTM Melaka, I was study at UiTM Perak in Diploma in Accountancy. My previous school is Seekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Selangor and before i go to technique school, i was study at Sekolah Menengah Pandan Indah. My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Nirwana. i have four siblings and i number two.  I have two sister and one brother. My father name is Ruslan bin Sulaiman and my step mother name is Herlina bt Yahya. My father worked as an engenieer and my mother worked as an english teacher at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pandan Mewah. My father is 49 years old and my mother is 35 years old. My eldest sister name is Farah Zahidah bt Ruslan. She is 24 years old. She likes to reading and watching television. She study at UTHM in Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. She is loving and caring. My youngest sister name is Nurhazirah bt Ruslan. She is 18 years old. Now, she is waiting for her SPM result. She likes to surf internet. And the last is my youngest brother name is Muhammad Arif bin Ruslan. He is 14 years old. He studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebagsaan King George V, Seremban. He likes to playing rugby to much.



No comments:

Post a Comment